- About Us
- Corporate Banking
- Housing Loan
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 GST on Forex conversions will be collected. Click here for rates.
* Details of Unclaimed Deposits. Please click here.
* FREE OF CHARGE unlimited usage of BBK ATM cards in other Banks’ ATMs.BBK ATM cards can be used in all ATMs of NPCI member Banks network. Click here for details.
*Safe Deposit Lockers facility available at our Hyderabad, Aluva & New Delhi branches. Please contact branch for details.
* Interest on all types of Savings Deposit shall be credited at quarterly intervals on the last working day of March, June, September and December.
* As per Income Tax rules, applicable TDS on deposit account is deductible on accrued interest. TDS so deducted is non-refundable.
* Customers are advised to register their mandates for payment before maturity on joint deposits held on "Either or Survivor" or "Former or Survivor" basis.
* Customers are advised to issue CTS compliant cheques only.
* BBK presently does not have any 3rd Party Agents/DSAs. The marketing & processing of all products are done through its branches, by the bank staff.
BBK has tied up with National Insurance Company Ltd for insurance cover under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to our savings bank account holders in the age group of 18 to 70 years.
The Master Policy Number allotted to our Bank is 260100421582000066.
The scheme details, FAQs and Forms are available in the website.
Our customers in the eligible age bracket can join this scheme by submitting the duly filled in consent-cum-declaration form at any of our branches.
1) PMSBY Scheme Details Click Here
2) Frequently Asked Questions Click Here
3) Consent-cum-Declaration Form Click Here
4) Claim Form Click Here
Copyright © 2014, BBK. All Rights Reserved Disclaimer