- About Us
- Corporate Banking
- Housing Loan
* W.E.F 01.07.2017 GST on Forex conversions will be collected. Click here for rates.
* Details of Unclaimed Deposits. Please click here.
* FREE OF CHARGE unlimited usage of BBK ATM cards in other Banks’ ATMs.BBK ATM cards can be used in all ATMs of NPCI member Banks network. Click here for details.
*Safe Deposit Lockers facility available at our Hyderabad, Aluva & New Delhi branches. Please contact branch for details.
* Interest on all types of Savings Deposit shall be credited at quarterly intervals on the last working day of March, June, September and December.
* As per Income Tax rules, applicable TDS on deposit account is deductible on accrued interest. TDS so deducted is non-refundable.
* Customers are advised to register their mandates for payment before maturity on joint deposits held on "Either or Survivor" or "Former or Survivor" basis.
* Customers are advised to issue CTS compliant cheques only.
* BBK presently does not have any 3rd Party Agents/DSAs. The marketing & processing of all products are done through its branches, by the bank staff.
May continue to hold, own, transfer or invest in foreign currency, foreign security or any immovable property situated outside India, if such currency, security or property was acquired, held or owned when resident outside India.
May open, hold and maintain with an authorised dealer in India a Resident Foreign Currency (RFC) Account to transfer balances held in NRE/FCNR(B) accounts. Proceeds of assets held outside India at the time of return, can be credited to RFC account. The funds in RFC accounts are free from all restrictions regarding utilisation of foreign currency balances including any restriction on investment in any form outside India.
Copyright © 2014, BBK. All Rights Reserved Disclaimer